Professional Furniture Upholstery Cleaning by Nelson's Carpet Care
Upholstery cleaning is something I have done for over 30 years, and I still cannot believe how you can take a piece of furniture that doesn't even look that bad, and you'll see a night-and-day difference after I've finished cleaning it.
Many fabrics have a way of hiding and holding everything so well — from soil to pet fur oils — that it is virtually impossible to see with the naked eye, and you cannot see it until you have it professionally cleaned. Yes, after 30 years, it still shocks me sometimes.
I've worked with many cleaners over the years as a trainer, and when it comes to upholstery cleaning, that is when you really see how detail-oriented a cleaner is. For example, a piece of furniture that takes one person 20 minutes to clean may take an hour for another. Both works at the same speed; which piece do you suppose will have a higher level of detailed cleaning?
Even on large upholstery cleaning jobs, each piece I clean will receive the same 7-step detailed process I have used for decades, following industry standards and guidelines. And since I do all my own work, the 100th chair will look as good as the 1st.
Nelson's Professional 7-step Furniture Upholstery Cleaning Process:
- We power vacuum the entire piece while inspecting for stains, soil, damage, etc.
- Pre-spray and pre-condition with professional upholstery cleaning solution
- Agitate solution to activate by brushing in to loosen soil and oils
- Dry vacuum to remove any excess moisture
- Groom the fabric to remove lines left from cleaning and to set the nap of the fabric to ensure a finished look
- Inspect for anything missed and show you the results
Most upholstery is cleaned with the truck-mounted cleaning system, or my high-pressure hot water extractor, offering the best option for the fabric and severity of soiling. If heavy-duty cleaning is of concern, I offer multiple options of Very Low Moisture (VLM) "dry-cleaning" or even just power-vacuuming delicate pieces.
I offer advanced soil and stain protection applied upon your request. Contact Matt with any questions!
With state of the art equipment, certified green cleaning solutions, and attention to detail, I assure your carpets will be extremely clean, soft, and residue free.
When you call, you can expect:
- Quick, reliable, friendly, and affordable service
- The safest and most effective cleaning solutions
- Our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment